All PrimaLuna amplifiers and preamplifiers sold in the U.S.A. have a two year warranty that covers parts and labor (extended to three years with registration; see below). CD Players have a one year warranty that covers parts and labor. Tubes are guaranteed for six months. This warranty is for the original purchaser only and only where purchase was made from an Authorized Dealer. This warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners under any circumstances.
Please contact PrimaLuna USA with any issues. Should repair be necessary, PrimaLuna will issue a Return Authorization and supply you with the service center address. The warranty does not cover shipping charges to the service center, however, return shipping is covered.
Shipping Tip: Always use the original 'triple-boxed' factory packaging for shipment. PrimaLuna USA is not responsible for products damaged during shipping from improper packing or packaging.
Product Registration: Email a copy of your invoice along with the make/model/serial of your PrimaLuna to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may mail it to us at the address below. Registration will extend your 2 Year Warrant to a 3 Year Warrant.
2058 Wright Ave
La Verne, CA 91750
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Limited to original purchaser. This warranty is for the sole benefit of the original purchaser of the covered product when purchased from an Authorized Dealer, and may not be transferred to a subsequent owner.
- Conditions & Limitations. This warranty is subject to conditions and limitations, as follows.This warranty is void and inapplicable if the product has not been used in accordance with the instructions found elsewhere in this manual, or if it has been misused, abused, damaged by accident or neglect, or in transport once in possession of purchaser. The warranty is also void if the product has been tampered with or has been repaired or modified by anyone other than Durob Audio BV or its specifically authorized representatives.
- Remedy. If this product contains material, manufacturing, or workmanship defects, it must be packed in original packaging and returned to Durob Audio BV or its authorized representative via insured freight, at the owner’s expense. Returned products must be accompanied by written description of the defect, and a return authorization number (available from Durob Audio BV or the authorized representative via e-mail). Upon receipt of the defective product, Durob Audio BV or the authorized representative agrees to repair the product without charge for parts (except vacuum tubes if the unit is more than 6 months old), or labor. The product will then returned via prepaid, insured freight, with carrier at the sole determination of Durob Audio BV or the authorized representative. This constitutes the purchaser’s sole remedy.
- Design change. Durob Audio BV and its partners reserve the right to modify their products or change specifications at any time without obligation or liability to previous purchasers.
- Miscellaneous. Any implied warranties relating to the above product shall be limited to duration of this warranty. This warranty does not extend to any identical or consequential costs or damages to purchaser or third-parties. Our liability will be no more than the amount you paid for the product that is the subject of a claim. This is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from country to country and state to state.