ProLogue One Integrated Amplifier
The ProLogue One Integrated Amplifier has been replaced by the ProLogue Classic Integrated Amplifier.
35 wpc and that famous EL-34 warmth that people love, in a package that is hand-built with attention to detail and the highest quality parts available. 35 watts is a ton of power, and will drive most speakers available with ease and grace.
Like all ProLogue amplifiers, it boasts:
- Soft-start circuit Extends component and tube life by powering up the amp gently every time you turn it on.
- Tube plate fuse Protects the amplifier output stage. Other amps may need a trip to the shop if a tube fails. Not this one. Just plug in a new tube and fuse, and go.
- Adaptive AutoBias. Exclusive to PrimaLuna, this circuit monitors and adjusts bias automatically. Each power tube is monitored to stay in a peak operating range. Improved performance and better sound, with distortion reduced by 40 to 50 percent over conventional designs. No need for matched tubes. No bias adjustments. Ever. It also allows you to experiment with different power tubes. Plug in virtually any power tube. Adaptive AutoBias will automatically adjust itself! In addition to EL-34s, you can use 6550, KT88, KT90, 6L6GC, KT66, 7581, EL37, and any of their equivalents.
- Custom designed output transformers Encapsulated low hum, wide bandwidth for great bass and extended highs. Designed by Marcel Croese and one of the most prestigious transformer designers in the USA .
- Premium parts. Fully vented chassis, chassis-mounted ceramic tube sockets, Alps potentiometer, Nichicon and Realcap capacitors. WBT style speaker terminals. Gold plated input jacks.
- Hand made with the finest point to point wiring, with workmanship equal to or better than any product you can buy at any price, period.
- Chassis made of finely finished heavy gauge steel, and five step automotive quality finish. Each coat hand rubbed and polished. Removable tube cage included no charge.
- Toroidal power transformer for low hum, and a front end that is dead quiet.
- Conservative design parameters: Though PrimaLuna amplifiers are powerful, tubes run well below their maximum ratings.
ProLogue One Integrated Specifications
|Output Power||35 watts x 2|
|Inputs||4 Pair RCA|
|Outputs||4 & 8 Ohm|
|Freq. Response (+/- 0.5dB)||20Hz-30kHz|
|THD||Less than 1% at full power|
|S/N Ratio||89 dB|
|Input Impedance||65k Ohm|
|Power Consumption||300 watts|
|Standard Tube Complement||2 - 12AX7
2 - 12AU7
4 - EL34
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||11" x 7.5" x 15.5"|